TEKTON is one of the most popular and widely accepted brands that excel in making different hand tools.
TEKTON 24335 click torque wrench is one of their finest products making so many users happy with the performance.
I thought I should write a TEKTON 24335 reviews guide to let you know about this wonderful click torque wrench.
Not to mention, I will leave no stone unturned to find out the good and bad sides of this tool.
As this is going to be an in-depth review guide, rest assured it will certainly help you to decide if you should buy this tool or not.
So, without any further ado, let’s get to the business. Shall we?
TEKTON 24335 Reviews for 2019
- Wrench emits click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Product Dimensions - 18.5 x 1.9 x 1.4 inch
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
- Drive: ½”
- Dimension: 18.5 x 1.9 x 1.4 inch
- Range: 10-150 ft-lb; 13.6-203.5 Nm
- Accuracy: +/- 4%
- Increment: 1 ft-lb; 1.36 Nm
- Ratchet: 24 tooth
- Country of origin: Taiwan
TEKTON 24335 Click Torque Wrench
- A sturdy and durable torque wrench I must say.
- Super easy to use.
- Unbeatable price.
- A very accurate wrench in my opinion.
- It comes with a quality protective storage case.
- The instruction manual is pretty clear and pictorial.
- DIY enthusiasts friendly.
- A nice little locking thumbscrew at the back of the wrench.
- It feels good in the hand and the easily adjustable handle works flawlessly to set the torque either on NM scale or foot-pound scale.
- It produces a clear click sound when the desired torque is achieved. So detecting the click sound is not an issue here.
- Different torque indication and the numbers on the body are clear and easy to read.
- The dial sometimes lacks in smoothness in higher torque ranges. But this is not a big deal and very common to other click wrenches of different brands.
- Had it come with adapters, it would have been a great plus. Again this is not a major issue though. Still, you are getting more than what you pay for.
TEKTON as a brand is well known to the DIY and professional world. If you are not new to the hand tool arena, you must have heard about them.
Like their other quality products, they made this TEKTON 24335 click torque wrench a super user-friendly one.
Not only that, but I also liked the instruction manual because it shows the use of this torque wrench graphically. So, even if you haven’t used any torque wrench yet, it will educate you to learn things.
Some Cool Features that I Must Elaborate
Calibrated for Confidence
This wrench comes pre-calibrated with the calibration of +/- 4% that allows you to use the torque wrench straight out of the box and provides good accuracy.
I’m satisfied with the accuracy level. I believe you won’t ever feel like you are going to break the parts.
Nonetheless, I’m telling you, don’t over-torque and always follow the recommended torque value. Stop right when you hear the click sound.
Once you are done using the wrench, it’s crucial to move your torque to the lowest scale. So take the hand all the way down because you don’t want to put any resistance in the spring.
Simple and Reliable
I found several users complaining about hard to hear a click sound from other click torque wrenches from different brands.
But when it’s about TEKTON 24335 the scenario is the opposite. You will be able to hear the click sound so clear that I believe stopping at the right point will be a cakewalk for you.
So, if you use this wrench, it won’t allow breaking the parts due to over-tightening. Meaning it’s reliable.
Pretty simple to use as well. Turning the locking screw up and down is easy. Then you can move the scale to adjust the torque without any trouble. No rocket science.
I must say, you will feel it once you grip it. It’s made from corrosion-resistant steel.
It’s called all-steel because it doesn’t have any plastic parts that may break during the operation or over the course of time.
This wrench doesn’t require any batteries, so you can use it for years without spending anything for the maintenance.
Easy to Read Numbers
This wrench offers a dual-range scale (ft-lb and Nm) that you won’t find it difficult to see the numbers.
The font size is substantially long enough for clear visibility. You will be able to see them even in low light conditions.
The Overall Design and Usability
I don’t have too many things to say here. I’ve already told so many good things about usability.
Aesthetically it looks good and solid too. The knurled handle offers a good grip.
The grip and microscale on the knurled handle are black colored to separate it visually from the main scale.
It has a reversible ratchet head that allows you to tighten in any direction. The wrench itself is not huge. So it’s easy to maneuver in a narrow spot.
As I said, it comes with an easy to understand and detailed user manual. It teaches you using the wrench and about different parts of it.
Altogether, this one is a nice and handy looking tool that doesn’t weigh too much either.
It doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. In fact, this torque wrench is a lot more inexpensive considering the performance it delivers. You can compare the price with other click torque wrenches on Amazon and get the answer.
So, who won’t love to buy a high-quality product from a reputed brand like Tekton without spending too much?
I like this wrench and recommend you add this to your toolbox. You won’t regret doing that.
In this Tekton 24335 reviews guide, I mentioned the specification, its upsides, downsides, and some elaboration of the core features.
This is by far one of the top-notch ½” drive click torque wrenches. Any DIY or professional should have this tool if quality, accuracy, and durability are their main concerns.
Spend your bucks on a good product like this.
#1. TEKTON wrn77164 Extra Long Flex-Head Ratcheting Box Review
#2. TEKTON 24340 Click Torque Wrench